TROUT DAY

handline1

TROUT DAY

Post by handline1 »

Thank you, to all of the people that make the day special for my girls and there friends! They talk about this day for weeks ahead of time and have started to see the joy and love for the outdoors that we all have enjoyed. My girls have both introduced fishing to of there friends from school. Those two girls have huge smiles bringing in a trout and without the clubs efforts these girls would have never fished. The club has introduced those two girls to fishing and the enjoyment that it can bring a person. I don't have the count of kids out at this event, but the club should be very proud of the efforts we put in to have the kids smile!
Terry glad to see the picture of everything that takes place and getting those picture posted fast. My girls have watched the picture several time now.
Thanks
Matt and kids
TONY TIGER

Re: TROUT DAY

Post by TONY TIGER »

Well said Matt and thanks for helping out with my grandkids. I will have to say i think there were just as many smiles on the faces of the members when the kids would come up with a fish and a big smile it makes you feel good and warm all over even at 35 degress. While I was sitting there burning some hot dogs I seen members jump in and help kids that didn't know how to put a hook on. Like the single mom with three young teenages with brand new poles the guys jumped in and put the line though the eyes showed them how to tie the hooks on and cast them. It was great and no she was not a 30 year old knock out.I know Brenda and I love helping out and being part of a great cub with GREAT members trying to make kids happy and enjoy the great out doors. Just glad that Walt and Terry like black hot dogs that way they don't go to waste. Glad to be a member.
Tony Tiger
tahrens

Post by tahrens »

A special thanks to all that made the Trout stocking the great event it is every year. Since returning home Monday I've heard nothing but positive comments, you guys did it again. Even when the weather is lousy the kid's can still count on the Walleye Club for a good day at the lake. Nothing better than a big smile on a young kids face and I heard there were many.

Thanks Again,
Tim
Limit

Post by Limit »

Great Job CVWC members!!!

Kyle