2013 NTC Allocations

Limit

2013 NTC Allocations

Post by Limit »

We recieved our intial NTC invitations in the mail. We were give allocations for 2 teams and we hope to get additional Second Chance allocations, but won't know until April. Doug Bonwell, our 2012 Angler of the Year, would like to fish with his daughter and we need to fill the second invitation. Please post a response or call/text/email me if you are interested in fishing in the 2013 NTC. To qualify to fish the NTC you have had to fish at least one 2012 CVWC Tournament and volunteer at one of the 2012 CVWC sanctioned volunteer events prior to 11/26/12.

IM NOT GOING TO CALL EVERY TOURNAMENT ANGLER TO SEE IF THEY WANT TO FISH THE 2013 NTC. IF YOU WANT TO FISH THE 2013 NTC YOU NEED TO POST A RESPONSE OR CONTACT ME! Teams will be assigned invitations in order of Anglers of the Year Points. Also, need to know which anglers plan on fishing the NTC to sign them up for their Walleye Federation membership.

The 2013 NTC is August 22-24 on the St. Mary's River launching out of Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan. Full field fish the first two days and top 25 fish the final day.

Kyle Colbert, CVWC Tournament Board Member
319-215-7877
colbertkyle@hotmail.com
Last edited by Limit on November 28th, 2012, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Limit

Re: 2013 NTC Allocations

Post by Limit »

Just to clarify! Doug can't pick his partner over other anglers with higher Angler of the Year points without their consent. Doug simply notified me that he wanted to fish the 2013 NTC and would like fish with his daughter, who has done her CVWC obligations. I'm waiting to see who plans to fish the NTC and we will be able to discuss teams at that point. In the past, anglers have been reluctant to split up teams that normally fish together. I should have stated that better in my previous post. Thank you to who ever for the insight?

Kyle Colbert, CVWC Tournament Board Member
Last edited by Limit on November 28th, 2012, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbonwell

Post by dbonwell »

Just so you all know it was "me" who mentioned to Kyle that it would be a dream to take one of my own kids to one of these tournaments. Well, this might be my only opportunity in a lifetime to do so. My daughter Courtney, who many of you have met, drove 4 (8 total) hours to get her community service time in as she was excited to possibly fish with her Dad also. I know because of her point standings there are a number of other anglers ahead of her that have qualified also. I guess I'm writing this to let you all know it was not Kyle's idea but rather something I mentioned to him that would be so special to my daughter and I.

Thanks for your consideration! Please contact me if you want to talk about it.
Your life consists of two dates and a dash, make the most of the dash!
obd6
Site Admin

Post by obd6 »

I'm not interested in fishing the ntc. And you can move courtney ahead of me.
Darrell Kinkade
lions

Post by lions »

Not going to NTC john Mckinney .
Smoke'n Al

Post by Smoke'n Al »

I'm interested in fishing it if it would get to me. Either way, Doug, get a map and we can talk if you want. Fished it a few years back on the PWT Pro/Am, what a waterway! So much water to cover, it takes teams sharing & helping each other to put it all together, the Sault is big.
Wonder if that "Spot" that moved us from like 79th place to 15th on the last day still holds a few fish, probably not...