NTC

obd6
Site Admin

NTC

Post by obd6 »

Good luck to all the teams going to the NTC, hope the weather is good and the
fish gods smile on all of you.
By the way I saw a club member on the Cedar last Sunday with an 8 lb. Walleye
I'm not saying where or who but I think he is the club treasurer,oooops just could
not help myself.
Smoke'n Al

Re: NTC

Post by Smoke'n Al »

Hey, good luck or as I'm known to say "good skill" to all fishing the NTC. I'd be keeping an eye on that 2075 Lund from Dike, Ia. as the driver knows the lake as well or maybe better than all the farm land in Grundy County!
wingding

Post by wingding »

Good Luck to all you NTC guys. Wish I was going. Hey might drive up just to take pictures for the "fish eye guy " and cheer you on! Wingding!
dbonwell

Post by dbonwell »

Go get em' guys. Good Luck to all!
Your life consists of two dates and a dash, make the most of the dash!
wingding

Post by wingding »

HOLLY WALLEYE_______________no news yet on the ntc! Eagle I guess we should have partenered up and went just to give a fish eye daily report like we like to hear..

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!The hot team of father and son Hildabritals are on fish. Got some 20 inchers so I heard. Good luck Jeff and Darwin. Seems like the old man is doing all the netting??"? What a team. GO CVWC guys!
gregeye78

Post by gregeye78 »

good luck guys
FireTiger

Post by FireTiger »

Sorry for the lack of reports fellas, we do not have interent service in our cabin. Had a little time for before the meeting so we found a spot to let you know the fishing has been awesome for 19-27 fish. Problem is the slot is 17-28. But you cannot complain about reeeling in 25 inchers. We did scratch a few 15 inchers, rock bass, perch, and northerns together for a fish fry last night. I think everyones plan is to grind it out and hope for 5 keepers. No overs in the group but a handful of 27 inchers. Sounds the Natives got a lot of big ones in the nets urig the spawn. Better head to the meeting so we do not get DQ'ed. The Mille Lacs Gang.
200lund

Post by 200lund »

I seen some of the weigh in and kyle only had 4 fish for 4+lbs, you can go to walleye federation web site and watch it and catch fridays live starting at 3:30..sam