Family Vacation Ideas Help

handline1

Family Vacation Ideas Help

Post by handline1 »

Members
Looking for a resort on a lake/river the is somewhat kid friendly. Need to have a beach or other kids play ground toys and a great panfish fishery! Fish size dosen't matter , just lots of them. Looking for a clean and resonable price resort. If any abody has any input that would be great.
Thanks
M.V.
jighead-two

Re: Family Vacation Ideas Help

Post by jighead-two »

We stayed in a house on the Chippewa Flowage Hayward Wisconsin last year, we even caught crappies. There are resorts there. We stopped at Treeland (they own 4 resorts in the area) just to look. They have a web site. They had a pool I remember, it looked clean, don't know about rates. We were there the week M. Jackson died, fishing was good. If the newest board member can catch'em, anybody can :lol:

We have stayed in the Chetek Wisc. area and caught gills and crappies in the past. We stayed at the Red Lodge, I think it's changed hands and maybe the cabins have been sold off not sure. There were other resorts there.
gregeye78

Re: Family Vacation Ideas Help

Post by gregeye78 »

second that.been going to hayward/flowage area yearly for 10 years.hayward area great for wife&kids,lots of other small towns,shoping,even one of al capones hide outs etc.check lodging on chipewa flowage(lots of them),spider lake(where i stay),lost land,namecongon,and moose i believe have a few also.lots of lakes in close area with a variety of fishing available.