NEXT YEARS TOURNAMENT IDEA'S

handline1

Re: NEXT YEARS TOURNAMENT IDEA'S

Post by handline1 »

BlackEagle,
I didn't know I put my two cents in yet, So here is what I think!
The tournament dates sound great to me, I would love to give these places a try. I like to see everyone shake over a new body of water. I would like to see different water's at different times of the year to keep CT happy!

I would also like to see a two day chamingship put on the schedule. What do you think about two days at Lake Hawthorn on thanksgiving weekend? And let make it a "GULP" only tournament! Are you in Eagle?

I would like to see the Shell Rock River on the schedule also. I want to she what Bob's new "300 hp" will do on the river!

I think we should have a bank fishing tourmament also. "BlakeEagle" can start rigging up his new "ProV" five gallon buckets with a big screen gps!

What about Lake Winnabago for a club event! I here it can be good in June!
Any takers for a that one? "BlackEagle" has some waypoints and is trained at reeling in planner boards!

I think we should put a trout steam on the schedule. Make it on a day they stock so everyone can weight a limit, even "BlackEagle" could make it to the scale!

What about a Bass tournament? I think "BlackEagle" had a bass boat at one time!

What about a tournament where we show up at a different ramps, drive around,take a few pictures, leave and never come to weigh-in and then talk about it on the clubs web site.

Have a great day!
Later M.V.
wingding

Re: NEXT YEARS TOURNAMENT IDEA'S

Post by wingding »

man oh man Matt---some great inoventive ideas for the 2011 season. But I think we ought to consider doing a full CVWC tourny out of the uni dome sport show. They always have a tank there with some kimd of fish in it. LET'S PUT ON A SHOW!