CVWC Online Payments

ranger10

CVWC Online Payments

Post by ranger10 »

We have now added online payments for memberships under the "Shop" tab at the far right of the menu bar. Here you will be able to select your membership type and pay for it using a credit card. We will also be adding shirts, sweatshirts, and hats to the "Shop" in the upcoming weeks along with the ability to pay for tournament entries.

If you have any feedback please feel free to comment here. We are always open to new ideas and suggestions.
Chase Freidig
tonytiger

Re: CVWC Online Payments

Post by tonytiger »

Could we get some sun visors with the club logo on them?
Tony
blackeagle
Site Admin

Post by blackeagle »

Chase/Trent,

Membership Information Form under "Membership/Sponsor" should be filled out and then possibly
have a tab to move them to "Pay" / Shop.
Just an idea.
We will still need to keep the records some how.

The Eagle
ranger10

Post by ranger10 »

I have added the form back under the membership tab. You will be able to pay with paypal once the form is submitted. If anyone tries this please provide feedback on it. It will be helpful for us to know how it works for people and if the direction we are trying to go with the site is what people want.

Until we can figure out a few more things with the "shop" I have pulled it from the site. The goal will be have the "shop" up and running by the Jan 1, 2018.
Chase Freidig
obd6
Site Admin

Post by obd6 »

Tony I can look into the sun visors, were you thinking the ones like the golfers wear with the
logo or name on the visor?
tonytiger

Post by tonytiger »

Yes
ranger10

Post by ranger10 »

The shop is back online. I only have tournament registration and memberships added right now. Shirts and hats will be added soon.
Chase Freidig
obd6
Site Admin

Post by obd6 »

Chase that shop sight looks really good attttttttttttttttttttttttta boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ranger10

Post by ranger10 »

Thanks Darrell!
Chase Freidig
ranger10

Post by ranger10 »

The "Shop" has been updated with shirts and hats now. However, if you order from the site you will be charged $7.50 for shipping. I am working a way that you can pay online but just pick up at the meetings and not get charged shipping but our website system is not cooperating very well right now.
Chase Freidig