Tournament hotels

200lund

Tournament hotels

Post by 200lund »

For next yr. I will be calling each place months ahead of time trying to get blocks of rooms at a discounted price, Genoa and lansing tournaments are taken care of because of jim's hotel. pepin I will try and get all the double rooms at the Amish inn, Storm lake I will call the light house inn.. I would like to know where everyone would like to stay in Clear Lake there are a couple options, Super 8, the hwy 18 motel, rumors? If anyone has a good place in Belvue to stay let me know what hotel it is and I can contact them too. sam
200lund

Re: Tournament hotels

Post by 200lund »

1st hotel deal is the Amish inn in pepin she has 2 more double rooms and 4 singles which you can put a roll away bed in if wanted. she will give us 10% off on the rooms. I had her save the double rooms for us so first come first serve.. just mention the club or me.. hotel #(715)442-5400
2nd hotel is baymont inn its on the north side of town on the river.. sounds like if you want to book a room do it early as they say they book up early with weddings. they said they will be giving 20% off rooms right after the first of the yr. there standard rooms are in the 90 dollar range so they won't give a deal out but if you want a room cheaper book in January..
sam
200lund

Post by 200lund »

talked to Jim in Lansing and he will give the normal 10% for all yr. and for the tournament it will be a little better at $62 a night plus tax and if you want to stay 5 nights it's like $52 a night..
sam
200lund

Post by 200lund »

If anyone is looking for a cheaper place to stay for the Bellevue tournament the glenview hotel on the south side of dubuque is only $45 plus tax right now.. its only 20 miles from the dam..
sam
200lund

Post by 200lund »

There is also the airline motel in the same area that is only 45 a night but they won't take reservations til april..