Fisheye News Report on the Big LOW Trip

blackeagle
Site Admin

Fisheye News Report on the Big LOW Trip

Post by blackeagle »

Holy Empty Buckets of Walleye!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Just Got out of Re-Hab today and heard we were going to Ken-Mar-Kee Resort...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

I'll have to get my gear ready, I did get a new hat this year so I'm packing it up. :shock: :shock: :shock:
My Old Partner JR Roling has said I get to take 1 rod and 1 lure and Harvey has to stay out of the boat........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Walleye Carl's been telling stories on me so I'm having trouble convincing JR I'm
okay..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tried to buy some secret lures at Hanks & Scheels yesterday. Just about broke me, but I did
spend $3.98 and got a bunch of close outs.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o

Well I better go I have to get packed......See you all at Casey's on Saturday.....I'll be at the Donut Case.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Fisheye, World's Greatest Walleye Fisherman..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
wingding

Re: Fisheye News Report on the Big LOW Trip

Post by wingding »

Can't wait fish eye. Got my stuff packed and waiting to load santas stuff. He promised no red suit this year. Thank god I won't have to wear thoese elves ears. I'm sure the "WILD BUNCH" will have another great time just like every year in the past. Hey Walt. I got the RLC. bring quarters. See you at casseys sat. Wingding.
tonytiger

Post by tonytiger »

Hey all you guys have a safe trip. I know you will all have a great time so have fun and be safe.
Hope Wingding and Santa can fine some fish with out me :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
blackeagle
Site Admin

Post by blackeagle »

Hey Tiger Tony,
I will be thinking of you and all the great time we've had in the past.
It won't be the same with out you. I'm already missing you.

Old Fisheye :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
jighead-two

Post by jighead-two »

Have a safe and fun trip. Don't eat too much. Post pictures here not just Facebook.