2017 Club Tournament Locations

ranger10

2017 Club Tournament Locations

Post by ranger10 »

The Tournament Board would like to know what bodies of water people would like to see for the upcoming year. We plan to start working on the schedule Monday Oct. 17th so please post your ideas ASAP.
Last edited by ranger10 on October 14th, 2016, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chase Freidig
TaylorSteffens

Re: 2017 Tournament Locations

Post by TaylorSteffens »

Would like to fish coralville reservoir. Lake is 4ft low until around 2nd week of May on a normal year for flood control. So it would be best end of May or October. Also wouldn't mind fishing Macbride again, late April or early May. If we can't do one of those two I'd like to fish Clear in the spring instead of Storm. Wouldn't mind fishing different pools on the river, maybe fish a May tournament when fish are active on the wing dams.
ranger10

Re: 2017 Tournament Locations

Post by ranger10 »

Thanks for the input Taylor. A lot of options for a May tournament. Does everyone still want to go back to Pool 4 in June again? Should we look for another out of state location at that time? Like a tournament on the river out of a Wisconsin location that would be closer to home?
Chase Freidig
wallguy

Re: 2017 Club Tournament Locations

Post by wallguy »

Whatever you guys decide will be great. I wouldn't mind trying different pools on the Mississippi or at least not two on the same pool. I really like the six tournament format. Keep up the good work guys.
ranger10

Post by ranger10 »

What are peoples thoughts on Rathbun Lake or Brushy Creek?
Chase Freidig
ranger10

Post by ranger10 »

Here it is......

2017 Tournament Schedule (*Subject to change - Pending Permits)
  • March 25th - Pool 9 - Genoa, WI - Dairyland Power Plant Ramp (Points Event)
    April 22nd - Pool 11 - Guttenberg, IA - City Ramp (Points Event)
    May 13th - Clear Lake, IA - McIntosh State Park (Points)
    June 17th - Pool 4 - Lake City, MN - S. Public Boat Launch (Points Event)
    September 9th - Multi-Species - Pool 10 - Nobels Landing
    September 30th - Storm Lake, IA - Storm Lake Marina (Points Event)
    October 14th & 15th - Pool 10 - Prairie du Chien, WI - St. Feriole Island Ramp (Points Event)
I would like to thank the members of the tournament board for taking time out of their evening to help come up with the 2017 schedule. Your volunteered help is very appreciated.
Chase Freidig