Clear Lake Classic

wallguy

Clear Lake Classic

Post by wallguy »

Rumor has it after day one. One of are club members is sitting in first. BUT they didn't have much time on the water today started in second flight and limited before ten. KEEP up the good work Aaron Peterson.
blackeagle
Site Admin

Re: Clear Lake Classic

Post by blackeagle »

Hey Gang The Eagle Here,

I heard he was having motor trouble.........probably got too many walleyes store in the
motor compartment....lol :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I'll be up today to check it out.......Go Aaron

The Eagle
blackeagle
Site Admin

Post by blackeagle »

Hey Gang "The Eagle Here", :o :o :o :o :o
Made a trip to Clear Lake today to check out the CL Classic. :o :o :o :o

Took the Big Toon for it's 1st trip of the year. A little windy as usual on a trip the Clear Lake.
Snuk-up on "Old 200Lund" who was trolling the Secret side of the lake. Also talked to Aaron P. who was pretty excited to be in the lead. :P :P :P :P :P

All in All it was a pretty good day. Wife and I got a little sun had a couple of beverages and toured the lake. :D :D :D :D :D :oops: :oops:

Getting her ready for the Pepin Trip........Look out guys Mrs B. says were going to catch fish......Aaron's not winning at Pepin if she has her way......This should get things started.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The Eagle
walliseeu

Post by walliseeu »

Just to clear up any rumors that are floating around. I had a 26,25,21 1/2, and two 17" and a 24 that had to go back. On Sunday I had a 25 1/2,22,18, 14 1/2. If you think those are good bags wait until pepin. My wife is going to fish with me and she is the luckiest fisherman I've ever seen! Prob should give everyone a 5# head start!! :lol:
walliseeu

Post by walliseeu »

I also gave a shout out to the cvwc in my interview to the papers that called me for an interview!