LOTW TRIP

tonytiger

LOTW TRIP

Post by tonytiger »

Well 36 days to go :) :) :) Hope old fisheye is out of rehab by then :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: A preacher last year :lol: :lol: maybe he will be him self and look like the devil this year :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: No matter what it will be a good time 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

36 days and counting :P :P :P
blackeagle
Site Admin

Re: LOTW TRIP

Post by blackeagle »

Hey Tony,
I talked with "Old Fisheye" just last week. :o :o :o :o :o :o
He claims he's doing much better. Claims he been working out at the Brownie Bar, but only eating the
Low Cal ones. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Still drinking low cal drinks and walks to and from the kitchen and the TV chair. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well he's probably losing pounds by the day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thinks he will be out by June 18th.......too bad for us..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well we can only hope he survives another trip to the Norte Country. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The Eagle
HookedUp1

Post by HookedUp1 »

Well the Countdown is on for the "wild Bunch" LOW trip :D

The roster is set, the cabins assigned - Now the only thing I need is to know who is caravaning up on Sat. Please let me know so I can make your breakfast reservations - send me a private email with your intentions. ;)

We have 22 souls this year, 21 old timers and 1 newbie -

rumor has it that Old Fisheye may be lurking around also the Phantom may drop in from time to time :twisted: :lol:

I am not sure if the newbie knows he is responsible to make sure everyone has bait and ice by 6AM, then clean all boats when they return in the afternoon each day :o :shock:

I am trying to figure out if we can do a shore lunch - we might have to have it at the resort by the docks - we'll discuss that at our kick off meeting on the Deck of the Lodge @ 5pm ---Bring cash $70 is the buy in for the week. :P :P :P

Games will be the same as last year, big walleye each day except one day will be big northern, dice roll each day and consolation drawing on Friday. :? :roll:

See you at the June Club meeting!

Hookedup1
HookedUp1

Post by HookedUp1 »

Just a reminder to the "Wild Bunch" that there is road work on I-35W & I-35E this summer :x :x . You should check the MNDOT website for details.

http://www.dot.state.mn.us/roadwork/current.html

Click on the link above or Copy & paste the link into your browser & scroll down the list till you get to the roads you will be driving.

HookedUp1
wingding

Post by wingding »

Sounds like all is a go. Can't wait to crank up them 25 inchers. Walt you've done a great job organizing as usual. If fish eye doesn't have a new wardrobe this year we'll all be disappointed. You know that newbiee? He has a great boat boy to help him stock and clean all boats. Oh and clean the fish. Thanks Santa. So I'm counting down too. Lets have the best trip yet. Walt do I need to bring LRC and quarters? Wingding.
HookedUp1

Post by HookedUp1 »

Wingding, yes by all means, LCR, quarters :P ----just don't let you know who :shock: 8-) know we'll be playing or we'll end up in the poor house :o :o
Can't wait ---seems like it been a year since the last trip :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hookedup Team.jpg
Hookedup Team.jpg (114.94 KiB) Viewed 2875 times
HookedUp1