2016 CVWC "Wild Bunch" Trip to Lake of The Woods

HookedUp1

2016 CVWC "Wild Bunch" Trip to Lake of The Woods

Post by HookedUp1 »

OK Wild Bunch :shock: :shock:
Here is the news on the 2016 trip to Ken-Mar-Ke Resort on Beautiful Lake of the Woods :D :D

7 Days - June 18th - 25th (arrive 18th, leave 25th) :P :P

Breakfast & Supper provided at the Lodge :D :D

Bait Provided :D :D

Dock Provided :D :D

Usual "Daily Big Fish" Fishing challenges and Other Games :twisted: :cry: :o :lol: Everyone's a winner :D :D

[color=#BF0000]Cost $550 per person -Must Be A Club Member[/color]

I will be taking reservations at the next Club meeting Nov 2. All fees must be paid in full by March 1st 2016. 8-) 8-)

If you have an interest in going but do not have a boat or have a boat and no partner, let me know and I'll try to hook you up - :ugeek:

Walt E. 319-two four zero-2293
AKA: Hookedup1
Attachments
Hookedup Team.jpg
Hookedup Team.jpg (114.94 KiB) Viewed 3328 times
TONY TIGER

Re: 2016 CVWC "Wild Bunch" Trip to Lake of The Woods

Post by TONY TIGER »

:D :D :D :D I'm in :D :D :D :D Way to good of a time to pass up 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Hope my boat boy can go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tiger
Chars guide

Post by Chars guide »

:roll: :roll: :roll: Hookum :D :D :D I'm glad to report that Thad and I plan to attend next year, can't wait: :D :D :D
HookedUp1

Post by HookedUp1 »

Only 193 days left :D :D :D
I hope you put plenty of walleye fishing stuff on your Christmas wish list ;) ;)
Attachments
193 days left.jpg
193 days left.jpg (68.26 KiB) Viewed 3222 times
HookedUp1

Post by HookedUp1 »

"Wild Bunch" - Money has been sent into Ken-Mar-Ke :D - I will be sending out emails soon giving your accommodation location (cabin assignments) for those of you not in the travel business 8-)

We have a full roster of 22 in the "Wild Bunch" this year. We do have one Newbie to break in :shock: so Santa, take it easy on him :lol: :lol: - the rest of you do as you will. :twisted: :twisted:

fishing activities will be the same as last year. fish pot each day, Sunday - Thursday plus dice roll each evening and boobie prizes on Friday.

We will take one day for Northern fishing - seems everyone liked that last year :P .

As we get closer to the travel date I will make your Saturday travel itinerary and send each of you a copy.

Stay tuned more to come ;) ;)

Hookedup1
blackeagle
Site Admin

Post by blackeagle »

Hey Walt,
Is that "Fisheye Guy" going this year, I heard he was back in ReHab again?? :o :o :o :o :o

Someone said he was dumped by "Old Walleye Carl" and Fisheye was Hooking up with the
Hookem-Up Team. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rumor has it Walleye Carl paid you guys to take Old Fisheye..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well time will tell,,,, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Eagle
tonytiger

Post by tonytiger »

Rumor has it Walleye Carl kicked Old Hookeye out :o :o for to many bright colors and get ups :lol: :lol:

A little color is good but looking like the Vagas Strip in the middle of the day :lol: :lol: :lol: is a little

must and the fish head for the other side of the lake :o :o

O well will see if Rolling keeps Old Hookeye for more than one trip :shock: :shock:

PS The new name must mean Fisheye is hiding from the rehab people :twisted: :twisted: