We had a pretty good weekend. Santa
12-13-14 001.JPG
12-13-14 001.JPG (77.32 KiB) Viewed 5250 times
12-13-14 003.JPG
12-13-14 003.JPG (63.61 KiB) Viewed 5250 times
TONY TIGER

Re: South of Nashua

Post by TONY TIGER »

About time we get a report. :o :o :o Heard old Larry kicked your butts and got $6.00 ;) ;) ;)
dbonwell

Post by dbonwell »

Best photo bomb ever JD!
Your life consists of two dates and a dash, make the most of the dash!
wingding

Post by wingding »

O.K. Doug here's the rest of the story.--ole santa sure suprised me with these photos. Not enogh material to do a club presentation here but will pass this along. Go to wal mart and buy a 7 ft. berkley lightning rod-----39 bucks-----------spool any reel (smaller is better) with STREN 6# bright yellow line------------------------------get a handul of small white jig heads(1/8 oz or smaller)----a dozen walleye minnows----oh don't tip your line with any thing just yellow stren----then you'll get a stringer of fish like Larry S. did. He swears the fish follow the yellow line down to the jig. If you ever get the opp. to go with this guy do it. He's a piece of work. Also Santa's guide service is out outstanding. He even brings a chain saw if the boat launching gets a little tough. This is the gospel truth and i'll bet my Vexelar on it too.Thanks guys. Wingding!
Brad

Post by Brad »

Wow, nice stringers of fish guys! How much does a guided day trip with Santa cost? I have to start saving my money! :D :D
Old Fisheye

Post by Old Fisheye »

Hey Old Fisheye Here,
:o :o :o :o
Boy I didn't think you guys would ever find that fishin hole. Ha Ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't think anyone went that far north on the Old Cedar.....

good work guys. Nothing is safe nowadays......
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Old Fisheye Getting Ready for Christmas and a New Year