Red Wing Weekend

Limit

Red Wing Weekend

Post by Limit »

The weekend for the Annual CVWC Red Wing Trip will be Novermber 14th & 15th. I have a block of 10 rooms reserved at the Super 8 under the Cedar Valley Walleye Club. If you want a room you need to call and reserve a room with your credit card. Super 8 phone number is 651-388-0491.

Kyle
jighead-two

Re: Red Wing Weekend

Post by jighead-two »

I'm bringing paper plates and plastic forks etc.

Bill
tahrens

Post by tahrens »

I'll be cooking fish and bringing the fryer, oil and batter. I Could use another electric fryer to keep up. (I would provide the extra oil and do the cleanup afterwards.) Feel free to bring anything else you would like cooked such as French fries, onion rings, ect.

Tim
HookedUp1

Post by HookedUp1 »

Tim, I'll bring another fryer and potato salad.

Walt E.
ranger10

Post by ranger10 »

I am looking for people to log sonar on this trip. Anyone interested please let me know. I will make sure to get a SD card that will work with your Lowrance depthfinder and will show you how to log sonar with it. Again, I am not looking for your fishing spots at Red Wing and will not be sharing them with the world, I am simply trying to get sonar data to improve Lowrance's lake maps. In the end I will be able to combine the data collected to share the map we create at a meeting this winter.

If you are remotely interested give me a call or txt at 701-three five one-0431.

For example this is what the community map on Clear Lake looks like so far. This data has been submitted from Sam H. and myself.
Attachments
Clear Lake Map.JPG
Clear Lake Map.JPG (79.89 KiB) Viewed 4517 times
Chase Freidig
HookedUp1

Post by HookedUp1 »

chase, I would be happy to log data at Red Wing. Are you going to be there?
Lowrance HDS7

Walt E.
ranger10

Post by ranger10 »

Excellent! I will meet up with you and give you a chip if you need one. I plan to be there Friday evening.
Chase Freidig
WALLEYE1

Post by WALLEYE1 »

Does anyone know how to keep ice from freezing up the line guides on your pole? Sounds like you will need to know this for the trip. RH :lol:
Rooster, I'm all shot to pieces,well you asked for it.
Captain Crankbait

Post by Captain Crankbait »

I can log sonar too, have no idea how to set it up on the HDS7. Greg and I will be up there Friday morning. I will text you with my phone number if you dont' have it.

Zach
ranger10

Post by ranger10 »

Thanks Zach! I believe I do not have your number.
Chase Freidig