WILD BUNCH RIDES AGAIN--1 DAY TO GO

Old Fisheye

WILD BUNCH RIDES AGAIN--1 DAY TO GO

Post by Old Fisheye »

IOWA WILD BUNCH SAGA --- LAST DAY TO GET READY

Well it’s here the “Last Day” before they “Blast Off “. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

The Denver Police Dept was seen adding extra manpower for Saturday morning at the Kwik Trip to make sure the” Iowa Wild Bunch” don’t get out of hand. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kwik Trip added more D & C for the morning event. D&C (Donuts & Coffee) You guys thought I was talking military talk. D&C (Drill & Ceremonies) Marching & Running and stuff. Fat Chance……. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cars, Trucks, & Boats all polished-up, extra rods & secret lures, big tackle boxes, rain gear, and all that other stuff HookedUp 1 listed are all ready. :P :P :P :P :P

Big Day is only a few hours away. :P :P :P :o :o :o :o

Well I guess I better get a little sleep so I can mess with the Wild Bunch in the morning. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I will be posting our daily events with pictures as soon as we get setup.
THE WILD BUNCH SAGA WILL NOW BE POSTED UNDER “SPECIAL EVENTS” TAB.
I WILL TRY AND POST DAILY IF I AM NOT REQUIRED TO DRINK ALL DAY…………YOU KNOW HOW WALLEYE CARL IS…….. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SO UNTIL WE LAND AT THE HIDE-OUT THIS IS OLD FISHEYE REPORTING JUST THE FACTS…… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Brad

Re: WILD BUNCH RIDES AGAIN--1 DAY TO GO

Post by Brad »

Have fun! Sounds awesome!
TONY TIGER

Post by TONY TIGER »

I know Brad you would like to go :P :P but after the pizza ranch deal :roll: :roll: holding all the old farts up :lol: :lol: :lol: you just don't know if you could put up with the old farts :o :o for a hole week. :lol: :lol: :lol: Well you would just fine out how young at heart we are 8-) 8-) 8-) and some of the things you were told not to do when you were a kid :o :o :o happens on a trip with the IOWA WILD BUNCH :P :P :P LETS GO FISH.` :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
blackeagle
Site Admin

Post by blackeagle »

Hey Tony,

Your right on that last statement, I heard Santa was going to possibly out-do his last years great dive off of the dock.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is if you would call it a dive.
:o :o :o :o :o
By the way where is that guy, I haven't heard a peep out of him so far. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I hope you and Wingding can keep that old bass fishermen in hand this year
. :o :o :o :o

See you guys when you get back.
The Eagle
WALLEYE1

Post by WALLEYE1 »

I know you will all have a good trip and I wish I was with you. I have to keep an eye on the home front for now as things are in a down period. Have fun Randy H.
Rooster, I'm all shot to pieces,well you asked for it.
Old Fisheye

Post by Old Fisheye »

Hey Walleye 1,
Old Fisheye here.
Just wanted to let you know we will miss you this year. We are all thinking of you and Mama.
Hope all goes well and we'll all say one for you both.

God Bless
Old Fisheye
obd6
Site Admin

Post by obd6 »

The Kwik Star in Janesville, Iowa is open 24 hrs. accorcing to the internet.
tahrens

Post by tahrens »

Good fishing and good luck to all! Be safe above all else, you guy's aren't getting any younger :lol: Looks like the water will be a little higher than last year with all the rain. Meanwhile the rest of us will be waiting to here the" SCOOP" from that Fish-Eye News Guy!!!!

Tim
wingding

Post by wingding »

No dive for santa this year. I loaded 3 life jacket and a big tube most guys use to pull behind the boat for the kids. NO DIVE for santa this year. He's ready. See ya in am for coffee. Wingding.
Old Fisheye

Post by Old Fisheye »

OBD,
Were meeting at the Denver Kwik Trip, NOT Janesville. :o :o :o :o :o

I heard the Docks were only so many feet long before you fall in............That wouldn't be
why you were Dock Diving would it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your Best Bud, FISHEYE.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: