Fisheye's Out of Rehab- Joins in on Wild Bunch Saga

blackeagle
Site Admin

Fisheye's Out of Rehab- Joins in on Wild Bunch Saga

Post by blackeagle »

Hey Gang sorry to ruin your day but I'm out and running. :P :P :P :P :P :P

Already getting the Fisheye News out there. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I spotted JR Roling sneaking around the Mills Fleet Farm in Brainard MN. Saturday morning
trying to get some secret lures. :o :o :o :o :o He stated he and friends were just getting their fishing lic. for next week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wouldn't you know they were seen heading north on 371. Sounded like a little practice. :o :o :o :o

Did I mention Old Walleye Carl was seen leaving for the north country last Friday. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Seems his partners caught bigger fish than him and he came home on Tuesday. :o :o :o :o :o :o
He used some excuse he was not feeling well.
:o :o :o :o :o
Mrs.T sent him to the hospital, but they found nothing other than a slight case of "I didn't catch any big ones." syndrome. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well my camera is working well and I hope to be sneaking up on someone to report just the facts.

Old Fisheye
wingding

Re: Fisheye's Out of Rehab- Joins in on Wild Bunch Saga

Post by wingding »

Welcome back fish eye. You best leave ole T Blank alone though. He got beat up pretty bad with his bozo hair and cowboy boots. Hope J Rolling and his gang don't get lost. Carl might get a good nights sleep without late night activities from his cabin group. Can't wait for pull tab night. We always win something. See ya all Sat night on the deck. Wingding.
HookedUp1

Re: Fisheye's Out of Rehab- Joins in on Wild Bunch Saga

Post by HookedUp1 »

Fisheye, good to have you straighten up before the LOW trip. But Just in case you & others did not see this posting in the "Wild Bunch Saga" thread I am posting here too.

OK Iowa "Wild Bunch" You have less than one week to make final preparations for your sojourn to Lake of The Woods, MN :D :D :D

We have 22 confirmed fishermen this year ---Biggest Group Ever :o :o

I have listed My Top Ten items to put on your check list - just as a reminder :idea: :arrow:

1. Check Spare tires for travel vehicle and BOAT ;)

2. Load the proper jack for boat ;)

3. Check all lights on boat trailer ;)

4. Grease Boat Trailer Wheel Bearings and Check Lug nuts ;)

5. Check Boat Trailer Axel(s) & leaf springs U bolts ;) ---they do come loose :shock:

6. Check Life Vest ;)

7. Pack Rain Gear ;)

8. Pack Sun Glasses ;)

9. Pack Sun Block ;)

10. Pack Plenty of Bug Spray ;)

T. Blank will be this years Caravan Tour Guide - so check in with Terry with your plans and if your plans change - notify Terry or Me especially if you have travel trouble and will arrive late.

I have sent each of you the phones numbers of at least all the Boat Captains so please stay in touch with each other.

Supper will be at 6:30 Saturday and every night for that matter and Breakfast will be at 7AM each day.

Remember you are on your own for lunch each day -

Fish On!
HookedUp1 8-) 8-) 8-)