Big Surprise!

Brad

Big Surprise!

Post by Brad »

My dad and I met up with my brother down at Pleasant Creek today to try to troll up some walleyes but we tangled up with this fella instead! Went well over our 36" tape, so we are guessing mid 40's. Didn't catch much else, but this made up for it!
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (96.09 KiB) Viewed 4408 times
handline1

Re: Big Surprise!

Post by handline1 »

WOW!
That will be a picture you will look at many times down the road.
I would like to here the story's of the boat when that fish got boat side. You must carry a bigger net the Kyle!
dbonwell

Post by dbonwell »

Very nice! That is so cool.
Your life consists of two dates and a dash, make the most of the dash!
HookedUp1

Post by HookedUp1 »

Nice fish Brad - looks like a real Musky :shock: and not one of those hybrid Tiger Musky ;) . How long did it take you to get it in the boat :?:
Thanks for training your Dad to net big fish ----He'll need that skill on LOW :P :P :P

HookedUp1
Brad

Post by Brad »

Things got a little exciting when we finally saw it! Not sure how long it took, probably 5+ minutes. Got in the net and the crankbait came right out, whew!
blackeagle
Site Admin

Post by blackeagle »

Hey Brad,
NICE FISH, Like HookedUp said, good thing your training the Old Man to net those big fish.

Maybe next year you can make the big trip to LOW.

The Eagle
jighead-two

Post by jighead-two »

Actually, it was Brad's brother Tom who netted the fish, I was to busy having a heart attack :lol: The net was way to small and the first attempt failed, luckily they got a 2nd chance. As soon as it was netted the lure came out :o
wingding

Post by wingding »

Man coun't resist this one. What a catch. Come on brad--------you come up to LOW fishing event and you'll win enough to pay for your trip. We'll let you know what your missing out on. Wingding.