Old Fisheye Reports on Possible Sighting

Old Fisheye

Old Fisheye Reports on Possible Sighting

Post by Old Fisheye »

Hey Old Fisheye Here, :o :o :o :o :o
Wow, I just got back from Mill's Farm Fleet looking for the Top Secret Bait. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Only problem I had was they didn't have one. :evil: :evil: :evil:

OH OH, I'm looking at TV and I see they are still looking at the stuff floating in the Indian Ocean. :shock: :shock: :shock:
I not sure but, I thought I seen "Old Wingdings" pickup floating by. I always heard that everything that goes in the Mighty Miss- a- sip, usually ends up in some ocean. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phones ringing..........Hi Tony, Yep Tony, I thought I seen wingdings truck also. It was the right color.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Before the day was over I had two more calls on that same truck. Wow, it sure is funny how things get reported to Old Fisheye :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

Well it's off the Harpers tomorrow, I better get the camera ready it looks like I will have plenty to report on. I heard we have 20 boats......... :o :o :o :o :o :o .
Old Fisheye Reporting Just the Facts :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
wingding

Re: Old Fisheye Reports on Possible Sighting

Post by wingding »

Fisheye i hope your right. I'll fly down and salvage ir. Anyone that knows me knows------------------------15 poles and tackle worth lots. envelopes of cash and unlimited credit cards. Might even be info on future tournys. Thanks for finding! Wingding.