Wild Bunch 2022

Boat boy

Wild Bunch 2022

Post by Boat boy »

LAKE OF THE WOODS TRIP (KEN MAR KE RESORT)
June 11-18
Cost $730/person for an American plan week. It includes a cooked breakfast and evening meal. Cabins are setup as 4-6 occupancy. We usually have 18-22 people that go.
Bring your own boats (we usually pair up or 3 to a boat for the trip) free docks available for the week.
The resort furnished crawlers, leaches and minnows.
Only extras you have to pay for are boat gas and ice used.
Lunch items, beverages and snacks are on your own.
Trip must be paid in advance. You can either pay the Resort directly or give checks to me and I’ll send them. Either way the money should be done by the end of March. Let me know either way and I’ll get you on the “WILD BUNCH” LIST for 2022.
I’ll be at Monday meeting if you would like to sign up or message me
T. Van
Boat boy

Re: Wild Bunch 2022

Post by Boat boy »

Boat boy wrote: February 6th, 2022, 9:16 pm LAKE OF THE WOODS TRIP (KEN MAR KE RESORT)
June 11-18
Cost $730/person for an American plan week. It includes a cooked breakfast and evening meal. Cabins are setup as 4-6 occupancy. We usually have 18-22 people that go.
Bring your own boats (we usually pair up or 3 to a boat for the trip) free docks available for the week.
Trip must be paid in advance. You can either pay the Resort directly or give checks to me and I’ll send them. Either way the money should be done by the end of March. Let me know either way and I’ll get you on the “WILD BUNCH” LIST for 2022.
I’ll be at Monday meeting if you would like to sign up or message me
T. Van
Update…

LAKE OF THE WOODS TRIP (KEN MAR KE RESORT)
June 11-18
I’ll be at Monday meeting if you would like to sign up or message me.
Update….
Checks need to be made out to “Ken Mar KE”
Can be mail to:
Terry Van Laningham
PO Box 28
Waverly, Iowa 50677