Tuesday night bass report

obd6
Site Admin

Tuesday night bass report

Post by obd6 »

Well I guess I should report the bad as well as the good nights.
My nephew Brian and I fished Brinker last night and did not place.
I would not want to start any rumors, but I saw a guy there that looked
just like ranger Matt. Darrell
TONY TIGER

Re: Tuesday night bass report

Post by TONY TIGER »

RANGER MATT SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIS FLATBOTTOM AND HE MITE HAVE PLACE :lol: :lol:
handline1

Post by handline1 »

Yes it is true, I must come out of the closet. I do fish for BASS. There now I got that out in the open I can get on with life!
As far as to what boat you need to win a bass fishing tournament, well a Ranger Fisherman series didn't work. So maybe next time I will run the flat bottom. But I did see the guy that won the event was fishing in a Creastlinner 1750 fishhawk with only a 90 hp. So I think the "Tiger" runs something like that with more motor, so he should be able to out run this other Fishhawk to the hot spot and see if his Bass fishing skills can stand up to the others!
I don't want to stir the pot and only bring the facts, but I think a guy who runs his mouth about what boat you need to win a bass fishing tournament Has only one thing to do. That is get his very own flat botton out of his back yard and hooked up to the truck next tuesday night and see how he does! What you say there "TIGER" are you you ready to test you skills in your very own flat bottom?
MV
TONY TIGER

Post by TONY TIGER »

I WOULD BE THERE IN A HARTBEAT IF I HAD BANKER HOURS OR RETIRED LIKE SOME I KNOW :lol: YOU ARE RIGHT I NEED TO GET THE FLAT OUT OF THE BACK YARD BEFORE THE WIFE PUTS A SIGN ON IT.I WILL BE WORKING ON GITTING IT TO WATER SO LOOKOUT :roll: :D TIGER