Old Fisheye is on the move.......Oh Oh.....

Old Fisheye

Old Fisheye is on the move.......Oh Oh.....

Post by Old Fisheye »

Hey Gang Old Fisheye Here,,,,

Wow I've 0nly got 3 Days to get my gear ready for the Great Trip to the LOW.
The Iowa Wild Bunch has been packing for a couple of weeks.
I've got all new secret lure's to kick Walleye Carl's butt this year.....He's so worried
he went to Canada just to practice for a week. Rumor has it Walt and His Gang
has been taking lesson's on how to net.....Big T. has to catch one first.
I did hear the Webber Boys were making some super secret lures.....That should be good.

Old man of the lake John the Sampson and his partner, Shorty Ron have been ordering some secret bait that dances on the water....LOL .. Also I heard that the Lake Tour Guide, Bob Stewart & Doc Holiday were lining up some new stops on the tour of the lake......Well my new partner Big Al Deitz have a lot of new stuff to try.....I did See "Hanks Super Salesman" Greg working on his boat today he even had a Singer in the boat helping......Cute little Princess...She wouldn't let me in the boat...Dang.

Well get ready there's only 3 days to go .......

Old Fisheye Reporting Just the Facts.
HookedUp1

Re: Old Fisheye is on the move.......Oh Oh.....

Post by HookedUp1 »

Hey- don't let Old Fish-eye fool ya, I saw him yesterday with the big O'l Pontoon boat heading North- I bet he got some secret high horse power stuff installed on it just so he can keep up with Walleye Carl :evil: :twisted: :shock:

Who knows he might even catch a fish or two :o :P

Also I'll bet Fish-eye has selected a new wardrobe for Big Al 8-) :roll: they probably went shopping together :? :o Maybe that's the new stuff for Al to try out that Fish-eye is refering to :lol: :lol: :lol: