Old Fisheye Report

Old Fisheye

Old Fisheye Report

Post by Old Fisheye »

Okay Guys,
I'm back and I'm getting ready to join the CVWC Iowa Wild Bunch on a trip to the great northwest Lake of the Woods.
I have borrowed the Eagle's pontoon and I have a new partner Big Al Deitz to help me out on this trip.

Boy his he in for some fun.....Rumor has it there are 17 members this year and were going to have some fun.

Rumors also have it that C. Teske & M.Meyer are heading to Canada to practice for a week before coming down to LOW.
I have scouts out just in case they come early. I did receive word from a informant that Old Carl call my fiancé Michelle at Ken-Mar-Kee for some secret information last week......Just can't trust that guy.......

Well only 14 days before the Big Iowa Wild Bunch goes into action.....Stay Tuned.

Old Fisheye Reporting Just the Fact.
BigAl

Re: Old Fisheye Report

Post by BigAl »

Looking forward to the trip, Fisheye! Got my sunglasses ready.
Al Dietz
tonytiger

Post by tonytiger »

Al you will need 5 bright Top Hats 8-) 8-) 8-) 5 bright tee shirts ;) ;) ;) and some O my god looking pantes. :o :o :o Or do like Carl and Jerry would do sit back and catch all the fish and shake your head with the rest of The Iowa Wild Bunch :lol: :lol: :lol: You will have a good time it all ways is. 8-) 8-)

Tiger
(O your sun glass must be bright Pink ,yellow, green,red or orange)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HookedUp1

Post by HookedUp1 »

Big Al, This is the uniform you'll be sporting fishing with Fish-eye
Attachments
uniform of the day.jpg
uniform of the day.jpg (84.05 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
tonytiger

Post by tonytiger »

Yep Yep that's just one of them :o :o :roll: :roll: Al you just put our sunglass on and pull your hood up and get on the pontoon and hope no one sees you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
blackeagle
Site Admin

Post by blackeagle »

Hey The Eagle Here,
I guess I didn't know Old Fisheye Looked so good.......LOL

Must be a football fan in that outfit.......I did here he was a very very good fisherman,,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Well I guess will just have to wait and see..... :o :o :o :o :o

The Eagle