Storm Lake Report

blackeagle
Site Admin

Storm Lake Report

Post by blackeagle »

Hey Old Eagle Eye Here.

All of the scores & weights are reported under the Tournament Tab / Storm Lake Sign-up Tab.

As of 7:00Pm 5-7-2016

Windy Day/ Rain/Wind/Rain

65 fish caught
Big Fish 4.02#
19 Teams

Tournament Director
Sam Holms
Weigh-In Master
Jeff Heltibridle

Reported By The Eagle
Kevin W

Re: Storm Lake Report

Post by Kevin W »

Hello everyone, 1st time post here. Impressed as heck with your guy's tourney results on Storm this past Saturday. The tourney the previous Sunday only saw 12 fish weighed with around a dozen more boats entered. Equally impressed with Jeremy Ruehle (spelling?) 2nd a week ago by mere ounces and first this week. Great job!!! Can anyone report what the presentations that caught fish for your teams were? Thanks in advance, Kevin.
blackeagle
Site Admin

Post by blackeagle »

Kevin W.
Welcome to our website. Your right this weekend was much better than last weeks tournament.

We usually get the answer to your question at the next meeting during the issuance of their checks for the tournament.
But as usual you do know that most fishermen never tell the truth. I will try and note their remarks and repost them after next months meeting.

Thanks and if you want you can attend the monthy meeting if your around.

The Eagle
HookedUp1

Post by HookedUp1 »

Hey,
A big thank you goes out to Sam and Jeff and Tony for running the Storm Lake tournament.

They did a great job! :D

Walt E. ;)
Kevin W

Post by Kevin W »

blackeagle wrote:Kevin W.
Welcome to our website. Your right this weekend was much better than last weeks tournament.

We usually get the answer to your question at the next meeting during the issuance of their checks for the tournament.
But as usual you do know that most fishermen never tell the truth. I will try and note their remarks and repost them after next months meeting.

Thanks and if you want you can attend the monthy meeting if your around.

The Eagle
That's cool, I would love to go to a meeting or two but I am in the Sioux City area so that probably won't happen. I am always intrigued how different presentations work. Your club did a fantastic job last Saturday I appreciate any idea's on Storm your club members would have. Thanks again, Kevin.
wallguy

Post by wallguy »

The winners said shad raps but limits where caught on almost every thing slip bombers crawler harnesses pitching jigs with the majority of people trolling
blackeagle
Site Admin

Post by blackeagle »

Hey The Eagle Here,

I also have to commend, Sam, Tony, Jeff also everyone else that helped out with the tournament this past weekend.
Everything except the weather went well. Great nite at the steak house with all the team members present. Hope to see all at the next outing at Lake Pepin.

The Eagle