2016 First

obd6
Site Admin

2016 First

Post by obd6 »

First walleyes of 2016 on Jan. 8th Santa and one Elf Somewhere between Waterloo and the
North Pole !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
walleyes 004.JPG
walleyes 004.JPG (146.49 KiB) Viewed 5687 times
blackeagle
Site Admin

Re: 2016 First

Post by blackeagle »

Hey Old Fisheye Here, :D :D :D :D
I recognized one of those fish and I think it came from the river, right by the grey rock, next to the house with the grey roof, on the left side of the river looking up stream. :o :o :o :o :o

And one of those other ones came from the right side of the river looking down stream just below the ramp on the south side of the river bridge. :o :o :o :o :o

Okay how close am I???????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Old Fisheye...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tonytiger

Post by tonytiger »

That's a long way to go for seven fish :? :? :? But i guess i have gone more for less :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad to see a report and someone is out. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Tiger
wingding

Post by wingding »

What the heck obd. I got elf ears and I wasn't invited. I'll tell the rest of the story---yellow stren mono and 7 foot pole. Ask Larry Shilling. Call and resurve a seat with the master. Cheap guide service. Bring 3 dolllars!
tonytiger

Post by tonytiger »

I wouldn't want old Fisheye to find out about this and i don't what to start any trouble :twisted: :twisted: BUT i heard old Santa got so excited about going fishing that some how his boat hooked some siding on his house :o :o :o (hope the boys at Hawkeye don't hear about this) and that he was so worried about it he had a hard time keeping his mind on fishing :roll: :roll: that he lost three $$$ and got out fished 12 to 1 :shock: :shock: :shock: Hope Flo can help out on siding :lol: :lol:

:evil: :evil: Now this is second hand info but came from a good source :roll: :lol: :roll: I think

Tiger

:idea: :idea: Did i say any thing about the Pink Flamingo? ;) ;) ;) ;)
obd6
Site Admin

Post by obd6 »

Yes Tony what you say is all true,but I did forget to pay somebody his 3 dollars.
As for the corner of the house I am going to consult wingding the insurance guru to see how I can
get it covered. I might have to burn it or sink it in the river not sure how that is done!!!!!!!!!!!
blackeagle
Site Admin

Post by blackeagle »

Tony,
Your right about the house siding modification, You know Old Fisheye hears all the good stuff.
How else would he know where he was fishing......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good thing I tagged them all with a special code..... :o :o :o :o :o

Old Fisheye reporting just the facts..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: