Fisheye Reports on 3-Mile & Red Rock

blackeagle
Site Admin

Fisheye Reports on 3-Mile & Red Rock

Post by blackeagle »

Hey "Old Fisheye" here,

Well Walleye Carl & I made the annual trip to the Law Enforcement Crappie Tournament at 3-mile last week. This was a fund raiser for the Special Olympics Program.

CVWC helped out by donating, Yes you guess it Gulp & Power bait. We gave approx. $ 1200 worth which was given out as the door prizes. they also had a raffle which raised approx. $4500 dollars.

Oh, and how was the fish'in????????
caught a lot of 10-11 inch fish Tuesday & Wed. We were on the water at 0'Dark-Thirty on tournament day (Thursday) we had 13 of our needed 20 fish by noon. Thunder/Lighting/rain.....What's new about this Crappie Fish'in from Walleye Fish'in?????????

We (Walleye Carl) caught the last 7 fish in the last 1/2 hour of the tournament. 4:30 pm.
What a great day lol lol.

We ended up somewhere in the pack with a whoop'en 8#.something........ Ha Ha.

Well you would have to think that with all the experience at 3-Mile, my partner "Walleye Carl" would give up and learn that Thunder, Lighting, 40 degree weather change that maybe the crappies were waiting for summer to start biting. No Way he fished poor Angelo into going to Red Rock as the rumor was the Crappies were jumping in the boat............20-25 mph wind, 4-5 ft waves and yes the fish were not jumping in the boat. 15 Crappies did get caught along with catfish,carp,bluegills,sheephead, and yes No Walleyes......
We need to get him a weather radio.....

Well people were asking how the fishing was and I say If it's rain'en, blow'in, thunder'en then just stay home, They ain't bite'en.

Old Fisheye Report'en the good stuff.
FireTiger

Re: Fisheye Reports on 3-Mile & Red Rock

Post by FireTiger »

Red Rock-
Kept 15 10-13 inch Crappies last Friday at Red Rock- Threw back about 15 more 8-10...fish were shallow...not fast and furious but enough action to keep you busy