Genoa Tournament

walleyemh

Genoa Tournament

Post by walleyemh »

The weather for Friday night will be around 20 degrees so the ramp Saturday morning will be icy so lets all plan on it taking some extra time to launch the boats. There is a sand pile there to assist us. All the ice is basically gone from upstream so that shouldn't be a problem. Good luck and be safe. Tom and I should be there around 6:15 to get people checked in. Any questions feel free to call me.
obd6
Site Admin

Re: Genoa Tournament

Post by obd6 »

Remember your 2014 Minnesota License expired Feb. 28th.
200lund

Post by 200lund »

We were there on Saturday and the boat ramp is steep so with it being as cold as it is and no high water why not make a move to Blackhawk Park for safety.
Camodog

Post by Camodog »

I would say that would be a whole lot better idea too...Easy ramps and you could use the state ramp and the county ramp if need be.......13 degrees sat. morning and it is going to get icy fast....I could bring over a 3 or 4 pails of sand for Blackhawk if need be....
walleyemh

Post by walleyemh »

We will launch out of Genoa. Everyone please remember to stop after you launch your boat to let the trailer drain at the bottom of the ramp before starting up the hill. I will bring some sand along with. It will be cold so everyone stay safe and good luck. Take off is at 7:00 sharp so I will stop checking in boats at 6:45 so lets be early so that everyone gets checked in.