LOTW Thank You

jighead-two

LOTW Thank You

Post by jighead-two »

Thank you Walt for heading up another great LOTW fishing trip!!! Had a fun week.

Bill
wingding

Re: LOTW Thank You

Post by wingding »

Not enough space to tell all the good times had by all. Memories were created. The stories will follow but I have NEVER laughed so hard as I did this year. Gut busting stories to be passed on at the next meeting. Thanks Walt and all who went. Great commaradity and fun. We'er already booked for next year. Oh ya. Fishing was great! Jim D.
TONY TIGER

Post by TONY TIGER »

Hey would just like to say THANKS to all who helped me out on a great trip up north. You just don't know how much I appreciate it. You are all a great bunch of FRIENDS 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

TONY

(ps) Is it true or just rumor that when Terry & Carl got back there were three guys in white coats :o :o :o waiting for them to take Terry back to rehab :lol: :lol: :lol: and they fine Carl $500.00 for
taking him out with out permission. :o :o :o a week ago. Well at least now we know why he was wearing the clothes he wore up there :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: Now if this true Terry you have a real friend there ;) ;) ;) even though you two can't get along in a boat together :o :o :o

:P :P :P :P WHAT A GREAT WEEK WE HAD :P :P :P :P
Samps

Post by Samps »

Well said by all those posting above... Thanks to Walt and Terry for making the trip most enjoyable and memorable.. I'll sure remember it because I had the biggest walleye ever in my boat 28 3/4" Caught by Ron Bormaster.. Picture attached
Attachments
Bormie's big one 2014 small copy.jpg
Bormie's big one 2014 small copy.jpg (67.3 KiB) Viewed 2543 times
wingding

Post by wingding »

Ron That could be the fish of your life time? But you never know ----next year a 30 incher? Enjoyed you and samps company. Hope to see you all next year. Jim D.