Clear Lake

WALLEYE1

Clear Lake

Post by WALLEYE1 »

We made a trip to Clear on Monday hoping to find some post spawn eyes. Nothing doing! We tried about everything except minnows. There were a few boats out and we never witnessed a fish being caught. Water temp was 48 up to 50 deg and pretty clear. Strong cold east wind kind of wears you down. Too tired to go to meeting. RH
Rooster, I'm all shot to pieces,well you asked for it.
WaverlyEye

Re: Clear Lake

Post by WaverlyEye »

Fished there last Friday nothing doing, windy and cool, but beat being at work.
walliseeu

Post by walliseeu »

I fished there sat with my kids two limits in less than an hour. Slip bobber 6 fow
ranger10

Post by ranger10 »

Does anyone have any reports? I am thinking about heading up here on Saturday.
Chase Freidig
TaylorSteffens

Post by TaylorSteffens »

Did you make it to Clear today? Thinking about heading up there in the next week or two. I haven't heard any reports lately.
200lund

Post by 200lund »

Spent a lot of time up there so far this summer and the fishing has been good, caught a lot of 15"-17" with a couple bigger ones mixed in.. some crappie and musky.. sam
ranger10

Post by ranger10 »

I made it up there and fished the morning on Saturday. Caught one 13.5" eye on fisherman's reef pulling cranks. Fished for about 4 hours, had 3 misses, got bit off once (musky maybe) and that one eye.
Chase Freidig
jigamabobber

Post by jigamabobber »

I also was up there this weekend and fished it. Put in a couple hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Friday pulled cranks more in the basin and got 1 walleye, missed one at the boat, and a yellow bass. Saturday Evening i made it out and got 3 walleyes pulling spinners along fishermans, a couple perch and 5-6 yellow bass. Sunday was pretty windy and didnt manage anything. None of the walleyes I caught were keepers.

-Grasshopper