Old Fisheye Reports from the Cedar

Old Fisheye

Old Fisheye Reports from the Cedar

Post by Old Fisheye »

Hey Old Fisheye Here, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, Fishing on the Cedar with Old Walleye Carl. What more could you ask for? :o :o :o
The day started on East Lake, right off the bat we encountered “Old Omar”, fishing for the wildly crappie. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Omar reported just small ones and then chased us out of his area. :lol: :lol: We then moved around to a couple of not so hot spots. :o :o :o
Oh Oh, look Carl :shock: :shock: :shock: there’s the CVWC’s New Chick Magnet, Old Race Car Driver Bob Piper. I think he has a helmet on……… :lol: :lol: :lol:
He also was looking for the wildly crappie. After a few words we moved on to a few more not so hot spots, with no luck. :o :o :o
And as on cue “Old Walleye” announced: Were Going to the River…… :o :o :o
After a short run to the North Cedar area we were searching the depths for the Mysterious Walleye. :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh did mention you have to put the plug back in the boat when you change lakes……… :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:
After 4 hours of moving in & out of the secret holes of the mighty Cedar we pulled the plug and headed home. :D :D :D
And of course you ask the question “Did you catch anything”??????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well, I’m happy to report we did……… We according to Walleye Carl, (I wouldn’t want to cause trouble) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Caught somewhere around 30 to 40 Walleyes…… :o :o :o
Yep That’s right. 30 to 40 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
According to what Walleye Carl said, there was some “Red Tail Walleyes”, Some Sucker Walleyes, 3 Walleye Carp, 1 Walleye w/Bluegills, and did I mention the 2 Walleyes with whiskers…….and he said the 5 little walleyes were called croakers……… :lol: :lol: :lol: He sure has a way of convincing you what walleyes look like……. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .
Well Now that I know what Walleye Carl and Milo & Bob have been catching and calling walleyes , I think I can help Kyle & Doug out as those guys have been throwing out the good fish. :lol: :lol: :lol:
But remember a day of good fishing is better than sitting around doing nothing.
Old Fisheye Reporting Nothing but the Facts :roll: :roll: :D :D