Summer Fishing trip to Lake of the Woods, MN

HookedUp1

Summer Fishing trip to Lake of the Woods, MN

Post by HookedUp1 »

Club Memebers, in the past few years a group of the CVWC have made a trip to Lake of the Woods in late June-early July when fishing has been great to catch large walleyes +23". :P Trip was to Ballards for 5 days. this year, 2012 we are recipicating to Ken-Mar-Ke Resort for donating raffle prizes for the last two years.
We are considering a 7 day and/or a 5 day trip with meals (breakfast & supper) included.
Ken-Mar_Ke has all amenities as Ballards but there is more.. Ken-Mar_Ke has their own bait house, gas pumps, docks for your boat right in front of your cabin, fish cleaning house with hot water, sinks, plastic bags & freezer. :)
I will need to know how many are interested in the 7 and 5 day trip. Please come to the next meeting in September with an advanced interest for either a 7 or 5 day stay. We can have some of the group stay 7 days and some 5 days. It will just make a difference on how many cabins we'll need and who stays in what cabin. All Cabins are up-to-date with complete kitchens, refridgerators, bath & showers, TV's & nice furnature with single beds.
I will only have approximate cost as final cost will depend on how many stay for the 7 or 5 day trip.---Of course it will be cheaper the more people we have. It is possible that we could have the resort to mostly ourselves during this time if we get our resrvations in early enough.
Please visit
http://www.ken-mar-keresort.com

I talk to you all next meeting,

Fish-On!

Walt Ertz
aka - HookedUp
Attachments
Over-ALL 2011 LOW Winner
Over-ALL 2011 LOW Winner
Walt_L_25inch.jpg (54.3 KiB) Viewed 1293 times