Nice Day to be out

handline1

Re: Nice Day to be out

Post by handline1 »

Brad,
Thanks for the kind words and that is a great small mouth and great walleyes Greg and Bill. Fish like those will make your spring! Brad we might need that spot for a tuesday night tournament. As far as fishing reports go. It's been a great spring for weather to mess up the spring run. Time will tell on this spring what will happen. I have not caught a fish the last three times out. The Cedar is running almost 60 degress on Sunday. In the third week in march is un heard of. I can't figure out where the fish went. I think it's a total night time bite now until the weather pattern changes a bit. Had some great trips up till the water got dirty then it went south from there for me.
Now, this boat picture thing. I posted a bunch pictures of fish I caught in the Black Hawk park area also. But you can't see much as I'm in the "NO-SEE-ME JOHN-BOAT JR." and I only had a Ranger hat. So maybe only the hat will show up it the picture. Oh, I forgot the "gulp" in the Walleyes mouth will show up also.
One other thing, watch out for that sand bar just below the Black Hawk park holes it's not very deep there and ruff on the props!
Later
MV
HookedUp1

Post by HookedUp1 »

Looks Like Bill and Brad weren't the only ones out in Ruby
Waltfish.jpg
Waltfish.jpg (27.61 KiB) Viewed 1567 times
jighead-two

Post by jighead-two »

Good job of getting that picture of the UFO Aerial Services. Now EVERYONE knows where are secret hole is :lol: