Nice Day to be out

dbonwell

Nice Day to be out

Post by dbonwell »

Greg and I spent a couple of hours on the water today. As you can see we had Blue skies, Sun and birds all around us. Not to mention our beloved snake. 29.5" incher fell to jig and minnow.
Attachments
's fish 3.jpg
's fish 3.jpg (23.86 KiB) Viewed 44391 times
Your life consists of two dates and a dash, make the most of the dash!
HookedUp1

Re: Nice Day to be out

Post by HookedUp1 »

Nice fish Greg, I didn't know Doug would get into any other boat than a Ranger--maybe he didn't want to get his dirty --saving that task for the Illinois River. 8-)
Would be nice if you could get five of those 29"ers for the MWC tournament :mrgreen:
TONY TIGER

Post by TONY TIGER »

Nice one Greg. I see it didn't take you long to get it on the web like someone i know :roll: :roll:
gregeye78

Post by gregeye78 »

Thanks,that fish is a tank(swimming).Hope to get just 1 of these fish next week.PS that fish was in black hawk co,I have heard off several of these fish caught lets see more pics!Contract doug to do your custom background. :lol:
jighead-two

Post by jighead-two »

NICE FISH Greg, but I think you're in my spot! :shock: Congratulations ;)

BB
dbonwell

Post by dbonwell »

Bill was in our spot but fishing from Ruby! Beware of the snakes!!!!
Attachments
Bills Eye.jpg
Bills Eye.jpg (33.16 KiB) Viewed 44343 times
jighead-two

Post by jighead-two »

Hey Greg, do you think we'd be in the money yet? :lol: This is the first time I've been in a Ranger. Not bad. :D
dbonwell

Post by dbonwell »

Nice boat Bill!
gregeye78

Post by gregeye78 »

I know thats not true bill,I have been trying to get Doug to put ruby in the cedar since he got it,won't happen.Luckily my boats nice enough to run it :lol: Nice eye Bill. ;)
Brad

Post by Brad »

I've been trying to catch a big walleye too, but keep coming up short! I told Doug about it, and he was nice enough to loan me his Ranger Boat to take out on the Cedar for a WHOLE DAY!!! I was hoping to be able to find all his secret lures stowed away, but just kept finding jars and buckets of Gulp! So I proceded to tie one on and caught this. Turned your boat into a Bass Boat! :mrgreen:

Not sure what's wrong with your boat, but the last time I fished out of a Ranger (MV's) I caught some walleyes...??

I didn't have time the other day, but I left a few bucks in the glove box to get it washed real well. Maybe that will help? :lol: Thanks for lending me Ruby!

PS- I'm looking forward to a fishing report from MV. He usually does really well around the beggining of April around here!
Attachments
Happy Camper 2
Happy Camper 2
Ruby.jpg (77.22 KiB) Viewed 44246 times