Spirit Lake Report

Limit

Spirit Lake Report

Post by Limit »

Old Fisheye
We would like you pass along to the boys we got 2 limis of walleye, 20 perch, and 2 yellows. About a foot of ice. 2 more days to go. Just wanted to let you know we didn't fall through. Biggest mistake was not bringing Dave's 4 wheeler.

Kyle and Dave
PS. Don't tell Adam but he might be a free agent Dave is a machine!
Last edited by Limit on February 6th, 2012, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
obd6
Site Admin

Re: Spirit Lake Report

Post by obd6 »

I would feel bad about not showing up, but someone told me not to pay attention to
internet reports. So now I don't believe anything I read.
Member of the new IFA ( internet fisherman anonymous).
All joking aside, glad to hear the ice is good and the fishing is good.
Knock um dead, wish I was there.
Limit

Post by Limit »

Day 2 Report
Today was variety day. Although it seemed like a CVWC tourney day as we zeroed on walleyes. Fished all day for another 20 perch, a dozen nice crappies, and 4 bull bluegills. Adding to the excitement was our first muskie through the ice. Only 24 inches but a nice scramble with ice gear and 2lb test. Also caught several bucket mouths in ranging fron 16 to 20 inches. Fun on light tackle. Tomorrow we will be looking for a Northen and a Smallie to complete the cycle. Looking forwad to the River Report from the Eagle.
blackeagle
Site Admin

Post by blackeagle »

Hey Limit,
Looks like you guys had a great time, and did a good job of getting enough fish for a great cook out. Walleye Carl and I had a great time on the river. It was a great story.
We were unable to capture any monsters. Seven hours of fun and no fish.
I hope this is not a sign of the future trips.
And yes you got me, I read between the lines. I guess we'll have to wait until the next time. Thanks for the other e-mail note.

Old Fisheye.