Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich

HookedUp1

Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Post by HookedUp1 »

There has been a lot of discussions and comments in cyberland about which is the best sandwich to consume with tomato soup, so here is my favorite:

Two slices of potato bread, on one slice, spread on thin layer of butter, next a good layer of peanut butter (creamy style), next layer of dill pickle slices and top off with a slice of american cheese. Put the second slice onto the layered slice and butter both sides of the sandwich or if you prefer put a nice pad of butter into a heated pan and when melted put sandwich into the pan and fry until toasted next with a spatula remove the sandwich and repeat the pad of butter, melt replace the un-toasted side of the sandwich in the heated pan and fry until that side is toasted, then remove from pan let cool for a minute or two then eat with your tomato soup. You may dunk the sandwich into the soup - my favorite way to eat the combo. :D :D :D

Note:Had to put something in the secret recipe forum as nothing has been submitted since 2015 :( :( and that was by me. :o
Old Fisheye

Re: Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Post by Old Fisheye »

Holy Buckets of Walleye Soup :o :o :o :o :o

I was about to starve to death waiting for someone to give me something new to fix. :? :? :? :?

I'm not a tomato soup guy, but I like new versions of peanut butter & Cheese sammies... :D :D :D

Thanks for the recipe..... :P :P :P :P :P :P

Old Fisheye........ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: