2020 Tournaments

7 Point

2020 Tournaments

Post by 7 Point »

I just wanted to throw out a few notes: I wanted to thank the tournament board for instilling their confidence in letting me be your Tournament Director for the 2020 season. For our returning tournament anglers things will be as you have been accustomed to. Try to be at the ramp by 6:00ish so we can get you checked in, have your live well checked and launched. The sooner we're lined up and ready to go, we may get a few extra minuets of early fishing. If someone is able to snap a few pictures for the web site, that would be great! We have kind of gotten away from our Friday night get together s, this is something that I would like to see revived. I know everyone is busy and may have other plans, but I wanted to put it back out there.
I attended the DNR meeting in Lansing on Thursday, questions were raised and answered. Long story short (we knew this was coming) our concerns will go back to Des Moines but we could be looking at the 20 - 27 slot limit implemented as soon as April 15th. They are looking at signage at ramps as part of their implementation process.
I also would like to leave my contact information in case you have any questions or would need to get a hold of me:
Mike Everding - 563/920/8035
mjeverding339@gmail.com
Starting in early may I will be on the water 5-7 days a week so if I don't answer feel free to leave me a message and I will get back to you. Till then -
go Hook One!

Mike